Magic Beyond Barriers by Prof. Gopinath Muthukad
This is a free show with the option to donate. Registration is required through one of the following channels:
Donate + Register: GoFundMe Page
When you make your donations, select KAW from the Referred by dropdown box
Registration only (You may decide whether to donate or not later): Register through Eventbrite
If the show is free, am I still required to register?
- Yes, even if you are not planning to donate, you still need to register with the above registration-only link. Viewing instructions will be sent to the email address provided at registration.
Is there a separate Go Fund Me for KAW?
- No, to reduce administrative overhead, we are working with one GFM drive created by SWORAM for Chetana Foundation. This way all funds are directed to the same place and funds handed over directly to Different Art Center.
Who is the organizer of the show? What is KAW’s role?
- KAW, SWORAM, Chetana Foundation, Care and Share, and Stand with Kerala are partnering to bring the show. Representatives from all organizations are actively working together, for example, as part of the tech team, on the administrative side, on marketing and advertising.
Is my donation tax deductible?
- Chetana, the beneficiary listed on the GFM is a 501c(3) organization and donations made to the organization are eligible to be tax deductible. We recommend you consult your tax adviser while filing taxes.
What are the employer matching donations options?
- For employees of Intel, Microsoft, Nike etc. , we have set up a Benevity project called "Chetana Magic Beyond Barriers - Covid -19". Please make a donation directly to this project. Or make the donation on GoFundMe and submit the receipt to your benevity portal. Pls find the links setup in benevity for some of the employers here
- Microsoft - Chetana Magic Beyond Barriers - COVID-19
I don't want to use GoFundMe, is there any other ways to make a donation?
- You can donate to the Chetana Foundation, a 501(C)(3) charity through paypal/zelle at https://www.chetanaus.org/donate-now.html
Where will I go to watch the event?
- You should be getting an email with instructions after you register. You can watch Youtube Live at https://youtu.be/0vinYG-B_1k
Can I record or download the program video?
- No, Sorry